Design & Plannning Awareness Training
Training & development courses represent an excellent way to increase skills, understanding & confidence within your organisation on a range of built environment topics. Increasing the knowledge within your team will add value whatever the stage of your building, planning, public space or neighbourhood project.
Adding value to your organisation:
Design & planning awareness training from our expert panel of built environment professionals could boost your organisation’s capacity in the following ways:
- Helping key decision makers keep abreast of fast changing policy & best practice.
- Giving community organisations the skills and confidence to initiate a neighbourhood planning or building project.
- Giving specialist advice on funding, brief development, planning, sustainability, flood resilience & many other topics.
- Raising awareness of the economic/cultural/social/environmental value of good design to help informed clients champion design excellence in their projects.
- Allowing project teams to gain a broader understanding of particular design issues and helping these to be explored in greater detail to move projects forward.
- Prompting debate or discussion on the design agenda within a project.
- Providing background presentations of available options to help organisations make truly informed choices.
Training tailored to your needs:
Integreat Plus understands the differing requirements of social enterprises, local authorities, community organisations & businesses from across Yorkshire & the Humber. We use our experience to create interactive, tailor-made learning experiences or study tours that will develop the skills within your organisation to move projects forward. Training can also supplement our design enabling & design brokering services.
“Thank you very much for all your excellent work, it has been very enjoyable. I look forward to working with you again.”
Social Enterprise Exchange Conference 2017 Thursday, 16th November 2017, 09.30-15.30 at The Workstation, Sheffield. To register visit: http://www.socentxchange.net/2017/10/27/social-enterprise-exchange-conference-2017/ The Social Enterprise Exchange Conference 2017 celebrates international Social Enterprise Day, 16 November and will showcase the state of [...]
Taking Control of Quality – Integreat Plus is now a RIBA Chartered Practice The quality of design in our towns and cities has been under mounting pressure since in-house architectural and urban planning expertise was [...]
Integreat Plus is pleased to announce that it won the commendation award for the Cottingham Neighbourhood Plan at the RTPI Yorkshire’s Annual Lecture and Reception, held at the Guildhall in Hull on the 14th of [...]