Design & Plannning Awareness Training
Training & development courses represent an excellent way to increase skills, understanding & confidence within your organisation on a range of built environment topics. Increasing the knowledge within your team will add value whatever the stage of your building, planning, public space or neighbourhood project.
Adding value to your organisation:
Design & planning awareness training from our expert panel of built environment professionals could boost your organisation’s capacity in the following ways:
- Helping key decision makers keep abreast of fast changing policy & best practice.
- Giving community organisations the skills and confidence to initiate a neighbourhood planning or building project.
- Giving specialist advice on funding, brief development, planning, sustainability, flood resilience & many other topics.
- Raising awareness of the economic/cultural/social/environmental value of good design to help informed clients champion design excellence in their projects.
- Allowing project teams to gain a broader understanding of particular design issues and helping these to be explored in greater detail to move projects forward.
- Prompting debate or discussion on the design agenda within a project.
- Providing background presentations of available options to help organisations make truly informed choices.
Training tailored to your needs:
Integreat Plus understands the differing requirements of social enterprises, local authorities, community organisations & businesses from across Yorkshire & the Humber. We use our experience to create interactive, tailor-made learning experiences or study tours that will develop the skills within your organisation to move projects forward. Training can also supplement our design enabling & design brokering services.
“Thank you very much for all your excellent work, it has been very enjoyable. I look forward to working with you again.”
Cottingham Neighbourhood Plan wins at the ballot box. After 5 years working with the people of Cottingham and the Parish Council the Neighbourhood Plan was finally approved 15th February 2018. The vote overwhelming supports the [...]
Integreat Plus working with Wakefield Council has now completed the New Residential Design Guide that will promote the best in innovative, distinctive, and contemporary architecture and urban design throughout the Wakefield District. Full Council approved [...]
ASPIRING2 Wednesday, 21st February 2018, 12-1.30pm at Edlington Hilltop Centre, New Edlington To register visit: http:/www.socentxchange.net/2018/01/23/aspiring2-welcome-lunch-plus/ ‘Tackling loneliness is a generational challenge. Each and every one of us will need to come together – as [...]
The National Trust is on the lookout for well-networked and talented individuals to establish a new charity to care for Newcastle’s parks and green spaces. Can you help? The National Trust has been supporting Newcastle City [...]