Architectural competitions are a useful tool to encourage excellence in design, maximise opportunities for innovation, market the project and appoint the most appropriate design team.
However, the professional management of the contest is crucial to ensuring these outputs are achieved. Integreat Plus can provide a full competition management service including:
- Designing a bespoke competitive process for your project.
- Full competition administration
- Supporting your organisation develop a clear project brief
- Creating well design marketing & publicity materials. Managing press enquiries.
- Organising public consultation events
- Advice on the selection of a suitable judging panel and managing the judging process
- Advice on public sector procurement requirements, frameworks & procedures
- Practical advice on costing of entrants proposals against budget aspirations
- Providing follow up feedback to entrants
Whatever your organisation’s needs, Integreat Plus can offer a range of competition management services tailor-made for you. We guarantee an impartial and smooth running competition, allowing you to gain the most from the process.
Post Competition Management & Enabling
There is a need to ensure the project brief and aspirations of the finalist’s scheme are maintained through to the practical completion of the project. Integreat Plus can use its experience of building, public space, or neighbourhood projects to provide post-competition design support from our panel of built environment experts. We act as a critical friend, offering an independent viewpoint and appreciation of a wide spectrum of possible approaches to the project. We can provide neutral opinions where there are confused objectives within the client body. Helping to maintain the strength of the original vision throughout the project’s lifespan by ensuring any evolutions, design development or amendments are consistent.
In addition to competition management Integreat Plus is able to offer advice and support sourcing funding for the project. We can draw on our experiences assisting charities, social enterprises & community organisations in their built environment projects across Yorkshire & the Humber where we have provided detailed advice on funding applications.
For more information please contact us on 0114 2752620 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your competition requirements further.
“We appreciated your support, nudging and honesty during our time working together on projects and it certainly helped facilitate a far more enlightened & imaginative approach & proposal.”