Funding & Fundraising Support
A clear funding strategy is crucial to achieving your organisation’s ambitions for a building, space or neighbourhood project. Competition for external funding can be daunting and the application process time consuming.
We can use our expertise in gaining funding for capital & revenue projects to guide you through the process. By supporting your efforts & sharpening your application we hope to give your organisation the best chance of success. Helping your community group, charity or social enterprise move towards realising its ambitions for the development of a place.
We can support you to:
- Develop a funding strategy that fits with your business plan
- Identify the right funding streams for your project
- Prepare creative & eye-catching bids
- Apply for Lottery, Arts Council and support European Union funding proposals
- Prepare strong visioning material to support your application
- Act as critical friend to review your application
Find Out More:
We have worked with a range of organisations across Yorkshire & the Humber. Including those applying for Arts Council funding & developing neighbourhood plans. For more information please have a look at our past projects page or contact us to discuss your project further.
Fundraising support complemented by our design enabling, brief writing, economic development or feasibility services. Please contact us on 0114 2752620 to discuss how we can help your organisation source funding.
We are pleased to announce that with our support, Age UK Sheffield has been awarded £581,500 in funding by The National Lottery Heritage Fund to help restore the Grade II Listed Old Coach House in [...]