Good design is fundamental to the success of neighbourhood planning. It creates sustainable places where people want to live & work; supporting stronger communities & local economies. We want to empower your community group, town or parish council to improve the design of your place through neighbourhood planning. By putting good design at the heart of the process we will assist you in achieving your aspirations to unlock the full potential of your project.
How can we help?
We can provide design support to community organisations, town or parish councils at any stage of their neighbourhood or community led planning project. Helping local people to have an equal say in the design of their neighbourhood.
Our support can include:
- Supporting the assembly of your neighbourhood group to involve all stakeholders
- Creative community consultation
- Stakeholder engagement workshops
- Design & planning awareness training
- A critical friend to independently review plans & visions
- Encouraging meaningful discussion on areas of conflict
- Brief & vision development workshops
- Biddng for funding to develop your plan
- Urban design workshops
- Tours to develop your understanding of your neighbourhood
We are able to draw on our panel of built environment experts to provide specialist, technical advice where required. We also work closely with the Planning Cooperative to help communities engage with the planning system in order to improve people’s lives and the environment they live in.
Find out more:
We support organisations & community groups across Yorkshire & the Humber with their built environment projects. Please have a look at our past work pages for more information.
We have also run workshops with local community groups to help them initiate the neighbourhood planning process.
If you would like to find out more about developing a neighbourhood plan and how Integreat Plus can support you along the way then please get in touch on 0114 2752620
Social Enterprises are often at the cutting edge of innovation and business practice. Digital technologies are at the very core of the modern economy so how are social enterprises able to more fully engage with [...]